"Sherlock" season 4 is returning to BBC in early 2016 with no official date yet. However, the series will hold a Christmas special planned for December 2015 and will be based on the mystery "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle."
THE BLUE CARBUNCLE, GUYS!
- This would be the first time (aside from John’s blog entry) that Sherlock showed mercy to a suspect!
- According to canon, TBC takes place the day after Christmas. This adaptation will maybe tie in with Moriarty’s ‘return’? Or, if Sherlock’s exile isn’t instantaneous, TBC will be sandwiched between CAM’s death and Sherlock’s punishment.
- "You are engaged," said I; "perhaps I interrupt you."
"Not at all. I am glad to have a friend with whom I can discuss my results."
Sherlock, oh my God, you’re so soppy! YAS.
- "Precisely. You allude to my attempt to recover the Irene Adler papers…"
Sherlock brings up Irene by name other than ‘the woman’ so that’s interesting.
- "But his wife — you said that she had ceased to love him."
"This hat has not been brushed for weeks. When I see you, my dear Watson, with a week’s accumulation of dust upon your hat, and when your wife allows you to go out in such a state, I shall fear that you also have been unfortunate enough to lose your wife’s affection."
OMG this is almost as bad as Sherlock’s comment about John’s next wedding good God. He said WHEN, not IF. You giant bag of dicks.
- "My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don’t know."
I love you, you arrogant asshole.
- If they take anything from Granada, maybe Sherlock will have a cold. And look as painfully attractive as ever in spite of it. (x)
Imagine, like Shezza, but less dirty.
The Blue Carbuncle? For the holiday special?
leggings as pants are fine as long as i can’t see your vagina outline like i’m not signing up for that shit
because it’s all a big secret right
NO I JUST REALLY DON’T WANNA SEE OTHER GIRLS’ VAGINAS OK MY GOD THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL ISSUE I JUST DON’T LIKE LOOKING AT STRANGERS’ GENITALS